[CREATIVE SERVICES TEAM]
Mexico City (working PST business hours)
Shuttlerock is a creative subscription platform delivering unrivaled speed and limitless scale, unlocking new potential in digital marketing. Its proprietary platform leverages designers and technology to quickly create high-performance mobile video ads using a single visual asset as simple as a still photo. The resulting ads allow agencies and brands to maximize existing creative for a wider audience.
Founded in 2011, Shuttlerock is providing guidance on effective digital marketing all over the world in over 30 languages and is one of the leading Facebook and Instagram Marketing Partners. The company has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Austin, Berlin, Paris, Singapore, Tokyo, and Nelson, New Zealand.
Web | shuttlerock.com
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/Shuttlerock/
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/shuttlerock/
- Responsible for in-market quality control, developing solutions to workflow delays, and aligning processes between Creative Services, Customer, and CX.
- Provide daily creative review on a large variety of projects, including general QA (checking style guide against an asset, assuring it fits into the overall campaign, spelling/grammar check, etc.), with other internal feedback.
- Resolve or escalate issues affecting the on-time and accurate completion of project deliverables.
- Act as the primary and final approval step in proofing creative, copy, and other project deliverables before confirming with the Client Solutions Manager that they are ready for delivery to the client.
- Review briefs before moving into production and ensure they fulfill all requirements necessary to warrant success (campaign input, ad copy, logos, font files, overlays, music files, and brand guidelines)
- Support building brand intelligence of clients internally and ensure this remains up to date based on feedback throughout projects.
- Act as the liaison between design > customer > client during the production process and communicate any requests or clarifications directly from production to the client.
Clarification of a revision
Notification if a revision is not possible
Flagging where a revision breaks best practices
Contradictions in brief and/or revision rounds
- Escalate and report to management on at-risk projects and forecast resource needs.
- Collaborate with the internal team to navigate client direction and feedback.
- Ensure all creative being delivered meets KPIs and supports both brand and subscription goals.
- Effectively communicate branding and creative design choices to the internal team.
- Develop and monitor the flow of all incoming projects.
- Develop and coordinate work schedules to ensure on-time completion.
- Track quality performance, and initiate and execute quality improvement plans.
Ideal Capabilities & Experience
- 3 or more years of creative quality assurance experience.
- Keen attention to detail - easily catches typos; ensures branding across campaigns is consistent; strong understanding of art direction to provide feedback on a variety of assets.
- Focus on quality and accuracy.
- Expert knowledge of social platforms as well as experience working with various online ad design specs and media requirements.
- Excellent command of the English language, including grammar, syntax, editorializing, and spelling.
- Confidence in presenting ideas.
- Ability to lead projects with minimal oversight while managing multiple priorities and meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Enjoys collaborating and working with a team.
- Must have specific experience in Facebook, Instagram, and other Digital Creative Best Practices.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite including After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma.
- Proficient in Google Workspace and Microsoft Office, including Docs/Words, Sheet/Excel, PowerPoint/Slide.
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams, and multi-task on multiple products and projects.
- Ability to operate within short release cycles.
- Ability to understand functional and technical specifications.