Shuttlerock is seeking a highly driven and self-motivated sales professional to develop and expand our business penetration in Australia.
You will be joining a growing APAC team in an organisation that is experiencing rapid global growth. Therefore we are looking for a performance driven individual that will thrive in a dynamic and ever- evolving environment. You will have the opportunity to work with a multitude of businesses from across the region, helping tackle creative challenges across a number of industries and channels.
You will be a self-starter with experience and quantifiable success in an advertising, adtech or media sales environment that needs limited oversight to deliver results. To be successful you will be in your element selling cross channel digital creative solutions to a range of companies from SMBs to large domestic businesses to iconic global brands.
What you’ll do
- As an Individual Contributor (IC) you will network and build an enviable book of business
- Diligently, manage, forecast and lead your sales activity / pipeline in the Shuttlerock CRM platform to meet sales targets and company goals
- Manage new business development, develop account strategies, drive deal flow and strategic market expansion within in your book of business
- Own deal from prospecting through to close and manage a seamless onboarding process with the Creative Services team
- Liaise with our platform partner teams to build relationships and drive revenue via partner channels
- Build a go-to-market strategy for target customers and vertical industries
- Evangelise our product solutions at both internal and external engagements
- Develop long-term creative plans for top-tier clients that use our product to solve creative challenges over time
What you’ll bring
- 3-5 years of experience working directly with marketing, media, advertising, tech and / or consulting companies
- Demonstrated experience developing strategic brand partnerships and action plans
- A proven track-record of sales and client partnership growth
- Experience influencing and partnering with multiple Sales and Cross-Functional internal teams with varying priorities
- Understanding and experience with digital advertising technology & ecosystems
- Knowledge of digital platforms and the essentials of digital brand building
- Experience presenting to and developing relationships with VP / C-Level stakeholders
- Brand savvy-ness; understand the fundamentals of modern marketing and building strong brands in today's world
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
- Superb and persuasive communications skills both written and verbal / presentation
- Ability to push forward with an open mind when it comes to work and approach to colleagues and clients
- Demonstrate a transparent and uncomplicated sense of personal accountability for work and larger outcomes for project, team and client
- Proactive and adaptable approach to getting the job done
- Ability to adapt your approach in real-time to ensure a winning outcome regardless of the situation or dynamic
- Fully capable of owning all strategy needs on client sales pitches of any size and complexity, including global and have a track record of success in this area
- Digital Media Proficiency
- Agency/Brand/Partner Management
- Business Intelligence
- Project Management
- Understanding of Brand Building
- Sales Quotas/Sales accountability
Leadership Attributes & Competencies
- Strategic Mindset
- Cultivates Innovation
- Tech Savvy
- Customer Focus
Shuttlerock is a leading global provider of digital first video creative with unrivalled speed and limitless scale, unlocking new potential in digital marketing. Founded in 2011 with the mission to make digital ad production easy, we have offices in Los Angeles, Austin, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, and Nelson, New Zealand.
As official partners of Facebook, Instagram, Google, TikTok, Hulu, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Twitter, we create beautiful video ads for a wide array of customers using their existing brand assets. Our proprietary platform (Shuttlerock Cloud) leverages in-house design teams and technology to rapidly create cutting-edge video ads using a single visual asset as simple as a still photo. The resulting ads allow agencies and brands to maximise existing creative for wider digital applications and channels.
The core of our business has always been our people. As we scale across the globe our number one priority is to maintain our vibrant culture. We’re looking for candidates that are resilient, self-motivated, and embrace change. Our teams comprise of talented, forward-thinking, and dedicated individuals from every corner of the globe - ready to tackle an exciting and ever-evolving fast-paced industry.
We believe that a great workplace environment is created by listening to our people, and we strive to work collaboratively to solve our clients’ challenges on a daily basis.
More ‘About Us’
Shuttlerock on Linkedin